Metric Thread Bite Type Tube Fittings Replace Parker Fittings and Eaton Fittings (METRIC BANJO DIN 7642)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 PCS/Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 1CI, 1DI
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Surface Treatment: Bright
- Tube Fitting: Tube Fittings Replace Parker Fittings and Eaton Fi
- Brand: Wisdom Brand Replace Parker Fittings and Eaton Fit
- Applications: Most High Pressure Hydraulic Applications
- Thread Type: Metric
- MOQ: According to Your Any Quantity for Bite Type Tube
- Trademark: Wisdom
- Specification: Standard
- Standard: DIN, ANSI, GB, JIS, BSW
- Connection: Male
- Head Type: Hexagon
- Tube Fittings: Tube Fittings Replace Parker Fittings and Eaton Fi
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Copper or Alloys, According to Cu
- Size: Bite Type Tube Fittings Customized Size
- Item: Bite Type Tube Fittings
- Advantage: Low Price with High Quality
- Transport Package: According to Customer′s Requirement
- Origin: China
Wisdom Metric Bite Type Tube Fittings(BANJO DIN 7642)
Our products can replace Parker fittings, Swagelok fittings and Eaton fittings.
Precision machined under strict quality control, bite type fittings feature a visible, sharpened ferrule that "bites" the tube when compressed, ensuring leak-free performance when used with flaredless tube connections. These fittings meet the requirements for many different types of high pressure situations.
Wisdom's bite type fittings consist of a body, a one-piece ferrule, and a nut are available in carbon steel, brass, and stainless steel. With a large number of configurations. There will be a fitting that is ideally suited to meet the requirements of almost any industrial application. Suitable tubing materials include carbon steel, stainless steel, and copper. A large selection of connection types are available with sizes ranging from 1/8″ thru 2″. Depending on fitting size and material, rated pressures for carbon and stainless steel fittings range from 210-500 (kgf/cm2) and for brass the range is 120-250 (kgf/cm2).
Wisdom Metric bite type fittings are easy to assemble and install. For proper bite, bottoming out the tube is essential for the make-up of the fitting. Leak-free performance is guaranteed when bite type fittings are assembled properly. No special tools are required to obtain proper installation.